Foto Album Vacanze Forum viaggi vacanze low cost I Nostri Viaggiatori Annunci di Viaggio
the disabled list

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum di viaggio -> Italia - forum vacanze in italia
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
linzhihong18

linzhihong18
guarda i Paesi Visitati ()

MessaggioInviato: Mer Set 12, 2018 08:58 am    Oggetto: the disabled list Rispondi citando

First LaAdrian Waddle Jersey , it was third-string catcher Kyle Higashioka getting the silent treatment in the dugout after a home run. Then, the same for Aaron Hicks when he hit homer No. 3.

On a 91-degree night with the pennant race heating up, the New York Yankees enjoyed some more yucks against their biggest rival.

Hicks launched three home runs and the Yankees pummeled David Price again, connecting five times in the first four innings Sunday on the way to an 11-1 rout of the Boston Red Sox.

”It feels awesome,” Hicks said. ”I blacked out after the third one. Kind of didn’t know what to do. But I mean, it’s exciting.”

Luis Severino became the first 13-game winner in the majors, cruising through 6 2/3 shutout innings of two-hit ball after the Bronx Bombers quickly built him a big cushion. With the teams trading blowouts all weekend, the Yankees (54-27) took two of three from Boston to regain baseball’s best record and first place in the AL East.

”It’s going to be a dogfight. We have a good team, they have a good team,” Red Sox manager Alex Cora said. ”A weird series, honestly. It was very weird. Weird games.”

Aaron Judge and Gleyber Torres also homered for New York, which leads the 19-game season series 5-4. The next time the teams meet is early August at Fenway Park.

”I’m sure it’s going to be a fun few months,” Yankees manager Aaron Boone said.

The first Yankees leadoff batter to hit three home runs in a game, Hicks connected twice from the right side of the plate and once from the left. He smacked a two-run shot to right field in the second inning and a solo drive to center in the fourth that chased Price (9-6) and made it 8-0.

Hicks pulled his 14th of the season into the right-field stands in the eighth off Hector Velazquez. It was the first three-homer game by a Yankees player since Alex Rodriguez Kentavius Street Jersey , part of the ESPN broadcast crew Sunday, accomplished the feat at Minnesota in July 2015.

The only other Yankees hitter to go deep three times at the current Yankee Stadium was Curtis Granderson in April 2012 against the Twins.

Judge had three hits and scored three times. Torres socked a three-run shot that gave New York a 4-0 lead in the first, and the Yankees finished with a season-high six homers to boost their major league-leading total to 137, setting a franchise record for before the All-Star break.

Exactly halfway through its season, New York is on pace to surpass the 1997 Seattle Mariners’ mark of 264 homers.

”That’s probably as good a night as we’ve had all year,” Boone said. ”Obviously, a big series to grab it on Sunday here. That’s a peak at what we can do.”

Higashioka homered into the second deck in left field off Price for his first major league hit after an 0-for-22 start to his career. Higashioka, wearing No. 66 in pinstripes, received the silent treatment when he returned to the bench before happy teammates finally engulfed him.

”The feeling is indescribable,” Higashioka said at his locker, the team’s championship belt for the night draped over his chair. ”I laughed. I didn’t expect that, but I mean, obviously it was amazing. It was just a great feeling.”

Price was rocked for eight earned runs – matching a career high – and nine hits in 3 1/3 innings, his latest flop against the Yankees. He had never given up more than three homers in a game.

Severino (13-2) lowered his AL-leading ERA to 1.98 and improved to 8-0 at home this season. He walked off to a standing ovation from the sellout crowd of 46 Matt Judon Jersey ,795 and tipped his cap , right on track to become the first Yankees pitcher to start the All-Star Game since Roger Clemens in 2001.

”It means a lot,” Severino said. ”Facing the Red Sox is one of the best things in baseball.”

Boston (56-29) was outhit 16-4 and didn’t score until the ninth.

THE PRICE IS WRONG

Making his 40th career appearance (39th start) vs. the Yankees, Price fell to 2-6 with an 8.43 ERA in nine starts against them since signing a $217 million contract with Boston before the 2016 season. He has faced New York twice this year, allowing 12 earned runs in 4 1/3 innings, and is 0-5 with a 10.44 ERA in his last five starts at Yankee Stadium.

”Honestly, I felt fine. They put some good swings on what I felt like were pretty good pitches,” said Price, who entered 7-1 with a 2.72 ERA in nine starts since being diagnosed with a mild case of carpal tunnel syndrome that caused him to miss a scheduled turn at New York in May. ”I’ve faced the Yankees many times. It’s time for me to kind of go back to that drawing board.”

TRAINER’S ROOM

Red Sox: Right-handed reliever Tyler Thornburg is expected back this week after rehabbing from surgery for thoracic outlet syndrome last June.

Yankees: Higashioka started at catcher for Austin Romine, who exited Saturday’s game with tightness in his left hamstring. A precautionary MRI was negative, and Romine was available off the bench. He could return to the lineup Monday night against Atlanta. Romine has been filling in for All-Star backstop Gary Sanchez (groin), who might be able to come off the disabled list right after the All-Star break July 20-22 against the Mets. … GM Brian Cashman said if everything goes well, RHP Masahiro Tanaka (two strained hamstrings) will make a minor league rehab start this week and rejoin the Yankees early next week in Baltimore – perhaps in time to pitch in a July 9 doubleheader.

UP NEXT

Red Sox: Three interleague games at Washington, where RHP Rick Porcello (9-3 Matthew Slater Jersey , 3.60 ERA) faces former Detr Richie Incognito is abruptly calling it quits on an 11-season NFL career, three years after the Buffalo Bills gave the offensive guard a second chance at playing following his role in the Miami Dolphins' bullying scandal.

The NFL Players Association on Tuesday night announced Incognito had contacted the union of his plans to retire. The announcement made on the NFLPA's Twitter account , came after Incognito revealed his intention to retire through a series of tweets and comments made to several publications throughout the morning.

Without going into detail, the 34-year-old said he was "done" in a text to The Associated Press shortly after SportsIllustrated reported Incognito was "strongly considering retiring," but would consider returning for one more season at the right price.

Incognito then told The Buffalo News he's retiring because of health reasons.

"I'm done. That's it," Incognito told The News. "Went to the doctor. My liver and kidneys are shutting down. The stress is killing me."

The Bills did not respond to a request seeking comment.

Incognito's decision to retire comes a week after he fired his agent, David Dunn, in a post on Twitter. That decision came after Incognito accepted a pay cut by restructuring the final year of his contract.

Incognito initially backed his restructured contract by posting a note on Twitter saying he was "thrilled to be returning this season and fired up to get back to work with my Buffalo Bills brothers."

Incognito is also the subject of an NFL investigation after Jacksonville defensive end Yannick Ngakoue accused the Bills player of making racist slurs during the Jaguars' 10-3 win over Buffalo in an AFC wild-card playoff game in January.

The NFL has not announced whether it has completed its investigation. Ngakoue said he and Incognito cleared the air after they were AFC teammates at the Pro Bowl in January.

Incognito began Tuesday with a series of vague tweets, which began with "Good morning, FOOTBALL!" He then tweeted "Yes," and "Wow," before posting a note that read: "Big Ben."

Later, he mentioned the Twitter accounts of the NFLPA and the union's assistant executive director, George Atallah Nick Perry Jersey , in a note that read, "I'm done," followed by a winking emoji with its tongue stuck out.

In its tweet Tuesday night, the NFLPA wished Incognito good luck in the next stage of his career.

Incognito is leaving football a little over three years since signing a one-year deal with Buffalo to resume his career after spending 18 months away from the game.

Incognito was suspended for the final eight games of the 2013 season, when the Dolphins were thrust into the national spotlight after offensive lineman Jonathan Martin abruptly quit the team amid accusations he was being bullied. An NFL investigation determined Incognito and two other Dolphins offensive linemen persistently harassed Martin.

In February, Martin was detained and questioned by Los Angeles police after posting a threatening note on his Instagram account. Martin's post showed a shotgun and specifically mentioned Incognito, former teammate Mike Pouncey as well as a private Los Angeles prep school Martin once attended. Martin wrote suicide and revenge were the only options for a victim of bullying.

Incognito also played three-plus seasons in St. Louis, which drafted him in 2005. He played in college at Nebraska but left after being suspended, then transferred to Oregon though he never played for the Ducks.

Incognito earned three of his four Pro Bowl selections in Buffalo, and was considered among the Bills team leaders. He started all 36 games at left guard for the Bills, and was part of a line that led to Buffalo leading the NFL in yards rushing in both 2015 and '16.

The Bills' offensive line is already undergoing a shuffle after center Eric Wood was diagnosed with a career-ending neck injury in January. Buffalo also traded starting left tackle Cordy Glenn to Cincinnati last month.

Pittsburgh Steelers Elite Jerseys
Profilo Invia messaggio privato

Questi messaggi rappresentano l'opinione personale dei membri di AROUNDIN e non di AROUNDIN.
AROUNDIN non č responsabile per i messaggi scritti dagli utenti.
Reputi qualcuno di questi messaggi inopportuno? scrivi a info@aroundin.it indicando il motivo

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum di viaggio -> Italia - forum vacanze in italia Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 2 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Messaggi con argomenti simili
Argomento Autore Forum Risposte Inviato
Non ci sono nuovi messaggi priority list, while those finishing ... Easyhomeshopping Italia - forum vacanze in italia 0 Mer Ago 02, 2017 07:46 am Leggi gli ultimi messaggi
Non ci sono nuovi messaggi substandard products business list quangongzi Italia - forum vacanze in italia 0 Lun Lug 03, 2017 06:34 am Leggi gli ultimi messaggi
AroundIN

©2007-2011 Aroundin  P.IVA 06016170968  Contatti  Partners  Termini e condizioni  Annunci di Viaggio  InfoViaggi  Scambio Casa

aroundin.it è la forum community di viaggio con consigli e opinioni per viaggiare da soli o in compagnia.
Crea la tua mappa di viaggio e pubblica le tue foto vacanze.

aroundin.it non č responsabile, né garantisce il contenuto dei siti oggetto di link e
non č in alcun modo responsabile dei siti web a cui l'utente dovesse accedere dal presente sito

Powered phpbb - foto album - mappe - Ricerca per parola chiave: viaggi e turismo